Why Grains are Bad For You

For over 10,000 years humans have been eating grains. So you’d think that they must be good for us. You’d be wrong. 10,000 years is only 3% of human existence so for the other 97% of the time,

Continue reading

Are You Getting Enough Vitamins and Nutrients?

One accusation that’s often levelled at a Paleo lifestyle is that we don’t get enough vitamins and nutrients in our diets. That’s just not true! With a well-balanced

Continue reading

How To Tell The Age Of Eggs

Some time ago I posted this guide that shows how to tell the age of eggs. It had such a good response at that time that I thought it would be a good idea to post it once again for all the new fans we have. You

Continue reading

Carbs Vs Fat – Myth Busted!

For too long now fat has been given a bad rap. It’s time to put things into perspective and show the world that fat is the good guy. No more low fat high carb diet fairy tales it’s time to

Continue reading

10 Tips To Save Money On The Paleo Diet

Are you looking at following a Paleo lifestyle, but feel the cost of doing so is too prohibitive? ​ Quite a lot of people are put off following a Paleo diet simply because they think that everything

Continue reading

How To Go About Incorporating More Offal In Your Diet

Ways To Include More Offal In Your Paleo Diet As you will have learned by now eating offal is good for you. But it can prove challenging to make some of it palatable. In this post,

Continue reading

6 Tips To Help With Baking Some Great Paleo Treats

Creating Some Delicious Paleo Treats Everyone Can Enjoy Would you like to create some amazing Paleo desserts or Paleo Treats? But find that you are having trouble when it comes to baking? Well, I know

Continue reading

5 Tips To Help Making Following A Paleo Diet Easier

Help With Making Following A Paleo Diet Easier Everywhere you look you’ll come across hundreds of tips that purport to make following a Paleo diet a lot easier. But this isn’t always the case. The

Continue reading

7 Paleo Myths Debunked

Paleo Lifestyle Myths Debunked Of all the popular diets Paleo seems to have more myths and bad science attached to it than anything else. It seems to divide people into Pro and Anti paleo lifestyle pretty

Continue reading

A Couple Of Great Summer Drinks

Delicious Paleo Diet Summer Drinks To Enjoy Summer hits and you’re ready to travel to that summer spot with your friends, family or special someone. Your summer plans need foods, but what is summer without

Continue reading
1 16 17 18 19 20 23